Thursday, December 14, 2006

What I do.


I am a photographer for the United States Air Force. What do I do? I get the question often, and the quickest answer is: We photograph personnel, equipment, and operations for the Air Force. Our core task is documentation but we do grip and grins, alert photography, retirements, and studio work also. Sometimes it sucks (like any job), but I love what I do and couldn't imagine wanting to do something else. What I enjoy most is documentation. Watching every moment of an event, staying alert, and trying to capture that crucial 250th of a second that makes a good photograph. So, that's what I do: photography.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael......I am glad that I bought you that camera....it was money well spent.... the musical instruments were also a good choice for you.....very proud of you......